Check out Ray in the BMW film series.

9 Aug

7 Responses to “Check out Ray in the BMW film series.”

1. TINA August 26, 2009 at 6:13 pm #

DID RAY EVER HANG OUT IN PITTSBURGH OR THE FT. MYERS AREA WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL? I THINK I MET HIM.

2. jo December 5, 2009 at 9:08 pm #

i love ray liotta if only great dreams came true

3. jo December 5, 2009 at 9:16 pm #

if great dreams came true it would be with ray liotta .seriously . he is a man of great respect and he respects women .only man in years and years i have ever liked really .i know he would never have anything to do with me if i was an actress on his level or a regular person . respect him and his family he’s a good guy

4. jo December 5, 2009 at 9:29 pm #

ray liotta is exceptoinal he is surpurd as a dad person and actor . 8432051668 or 8433653972

5. joanna ruth graham December 5, 2009 at 10:56 pm #

ray liotta is great he is a fine actor more importantly a great dad . only man i have really liked in my life i know it sounds absurd. not because he is famous or rich i can and will do without if we ever dated or not of course with my life and luck and or blessings it will never happen! i would sign something where he could never give me money or my name to anyone public and or give me money or expensive gifts and or to my son and my family and if he did i would be required to return it or them because i do not want or like him for those reasons. i like him as a man as a person. i would sign papers printing all this and more .i do not like ray because of his fame or money he happens to be famous so that’s how i know of him.

6. jo July 30, 2010 at 8:55 pm #

jo has changed her phone numbers she likes ray liotta heisagoodman

7. jo July 30, 2010 at 8:57 pm #

jo has changed her phone numbers she likes ray liota he is a good man