When we start link equity in the SEO world, we often forget something fundamental apart from looking at the statistics of Google Analytics and Search Console, and it is to track the keywords by which we want to position.
Although Search Console and Analytics can indicate in one way or another the keywords by which we are better positioned, they do not offer all the detail that other tools specialized in this task do. And this is where the question arises:
Is it so necessary to monitor the positions of your keywords with help ofSEO Services in Noida?
Actually yes, it is very necessary for a fact to start monitoring the positions for which you are ranked on Google.
Let’s see the best tools for monitoring positions in Google Ranking according
SerpBook is one of the best keyword monitoring tools that we can recommend. Thanks to this utility, you can start analyzing the ranking of keywords from any computer or mobile device. It will allow you to measure the advance or backwardness of your keywords by certain factors.
· See progress through days and weeks.
· Add notes to see the methods used in each keyword and be able to detect which ones are useful and which are not according to the progress.
· Share information with your clients in case you are a marketing or SEO agency in different formats such as Excel, PDF or via Email.
· It has a super friendly interface, easy to use by any user that is not technical or computer.
SERPWoo is another jewel of the favorite SEO tools used by many online marketing professionals. This is together with SERPBook the second tool that we can suggest to check keywords. Some of its features include:
· Keyword monitoring defining different countries of the world.
· Control of keywords, as well as reputation and competence directly.
· Monitor the possibilities of ranking in a specific niche with specific keywords.
· See the results as Google shows them in their different languages.
· In the free version, it allows tracking of up to 3 keywords without paying.
· The only one against SERPWoo is that it is not as cheap as SERPBook.
3. RANK Tracker
This is another of the most renowned SERP utilities to have strict control of your keywords at all times; it is our number 3 choice without any doubt. Rank tracker is used by SEO and Digital Marketing professionals for years, as a great ally to control the web positioning of keywords. Among its characteristics it stands out for:
· Be a platform for ranking local, global and different languages keywords.
· It allows you to add several websites while analyzing different search engines such as Google, Bing or Yahoo.
· It allows real-time updates, analyzing competitors directly.
· Compatible with desktop computers and mobile devices.
· Allows use of different users for the same account.
· Inform about possibilities to improve the ranking in certain keywords and thus increase your income.
Semrush is one of the most used SEO tools today by various types of digital professionals. This does not mean that it is the best, but they really have great marketing. And that is why we have won our 4th position and not 1st or 2nd in reality. Semrush offers an SEO package that among all things, will allow you to track positions, although it is not a tool 100% specialized in this as those mentioned above. Among its tracking features we can highlight:
· Track your positions for any keyword in the top 100 positions.
· Possibility of using tags in your keywords, in order to identify methods used.
· Possibility to see web positioning depending on the type of device (desktop, tablet or mobile)
· Distinguish between words with organic positioning or paid.